Vegetarian Dee

Thursday, January 17, 2008

the teeth have arrived

benny has teeth!

first sign, three kings January 7, 2008. A little sharp thingee from the bottom jaw.





Then two days later, a BIG one on his upper jaw. Then suddenly...

this....




my little easter benny is really a bunny wabbit!

i catch my heart thumping a bit stronger now when he feeds, scared that he might feel the need to use his little fangs on me! so far, just a couple of ouchie moments that are remedied by gentle reprimanding and explaining, "Ben...that hurts me. Please don't do that again."

He's a smart one and knows not to bite the boob that feeds. ;)

1 comment:

blissful COW said...

Want to hear something funny? Luis was born with a tooth. A full grown tooth. I was not able to breastfeed which I regret because I had so much milk. But thinking about it now, imagine if i did?? ouch!! premature and yet a tooth.

Bettina