Vegetarian Dee

Monday, May 20, 2013

INDIGOBABY: Why I Love Bravado

On my last trimester with my belly and body changing with the miracle of pregnancy

Indigobaby carries Bravado Nursing Bras and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a set of the Original Bikini Brief in white. 
Why I Love my Bravado Original Bikini: 

1. With my body changing and growing, this bikini brief fits oh-so-snug. My bum was growing and I needed a panty with full coverage to save me from yucky panty lines. This one fit perfectly. 
A full seat that stays put! Just what I needed!


2. Made from 90% cotton, these panties are PERFECT for our insane summer weather! Being pregnant, I am drowning in sweat mostly, and lace sexy undies just won't do:P 

3. But being a yummymummy, image is essential too:P Fortunately, these bikinis are low-rise and fit snugly below my blissful belly and are sexy too! (ask the hubbie:P)


4. The front panel sits comfortably on my belly and can be folded down easily if needed. 
I like it up for tummy support;)
5. The leg openings are ideal and do not creep up or create painful itchy panty lines on my ever-changing body. 
Available in Small to XL and can be used also after delivery! 

BRAVADO is a Canada-based company committed to comfort and style from pregnancy and beyond. They are worn and loved by many yummymummies worldwide, including loads of celebrities. I am soooo happy that they are being distributed here in the Philippines through a yummymummy friend of mine. 
 
Products are available on a per order basis through INDIGOBABY and you are most welcome to drop by our showroom in Makati to see the actual products. 



I am an eager-beaver to be breastfeeding again soon and finally get to try the BRAVADO nursing bras in the very near future;) 

Here's one happy yummymummy:)

BRAVADO's got a treat for all yummymummies for the the jolly month of JUNE! 

Buy a Bravado Original Nursing Bra at regular price and get the Original maternity brief/ bikini at 50% off! 

P1960 + P1250 less 50% = P2585 only for 2 AWESOME ITEMS!

Yummymummy Denise SWEARS by this brand, especially now that shes an uber happy breastfeeding yummymummy again:P



No comments: