Welcome to Manila Soccer Academy’s Training Camp.
We invite you to commit to our specialized training program headed by Coach Lelet Dimzon and Coach Richard Leyble.
Coach Lelet Dimzon is an A-licensed coach and is the current coach of the U14 Girls National Team. Under her guidance, for the very first time, the Philippines reached the finals of the Asian Football Confederation Cup. They won second place, winning against teams from Myanmar and Vietnam. After the tournament, her team player was awarded the MVP award. Coach Lelet is not new to MSA. She has coached for us for 6 years since MSA started. We are happy to have her back as head coach.
Coach Richard Leyble is a C-licensed coach and a former Philippine National player. He has been head coach to our U15, U17, U19 AgilaMSA Youth teams and is coach of our Agila 2nd division team. He has brought our Agila MSA U15 team to victory, as champions of the UFL Youth League two seasons in a row, and has brought our U17 & U19 teams to the finals as well. He has the highest record of podium finishes in the UFL Youth League.
Together, Coach Lelet and Coach Richard have come up with a training program that will develop our player’s technical and team skills, so that we will have solid teams across all age groups. We invite you to be part of this team and invite you the experience football at its best.
DAYS AGE TIME VENUE
& 3-13yrs 4:00-5:30 pm Manila Polo Club Softball Field
& U9-U17yrs Circuit Makati
Training Cards* (P30.00)
Good for 14 sessions P6330.00
Good for 10 sessions P5030.00
*The training cards are valid for 3 months.
RULES & GUIDELINES
1. Please be at the field/pitch at least 10 minutes before classes start. Submit training card and sign in attendance sheet.
2. The field/pitch is for players only. Parents & guardians, please stay in the sidelines.
3. Students 10yrs & below are required to have adult supervision during training sessions.
4. Request for a change of your child’s age group will be accommodated if the coach feels that it will benefit your child.
5. UNIFORM – students are required to wear complete MSA uniform during training. P1250 per set.
6. RAINY DAYS – Classes may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or field conditions.
Players will be informed before hand or call or text us at 09178337931.
Everyone is required to fill up MSA INFORMATION SHEET and purchase a TRAINING CARD. Your training card is valid up to 3 months from purchase. Payment must be made before player is allowed to participate in training sessions.
1. Direct Deposit:
BANK of the PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
Acct. Name: MANILA SOCCER ACADEMY INC.
Acct. No,: C/A 0291-0418-92
For payment to be recognized, hand in or email your deposit slip on the first training day.
2. Make check or cash payment during training sessions from 3:30 to 5:00pm on Mon & Wed and & Sun.
See you in training!