Last year, FLOW conducted it's very first international retreat in Bali, Indonesia. Visiting this magical island for the first time in 2010 by myself, I knew that I would be back again and again and again. There is a certain charm to this Island of the Gods that I can't get enough of! Those who have been to this place know what I am talking about, right???! And I am so glad we pulled through with such a fun crew last year!
Here are reasons why you should join our next two retreats this coming June:
1. Destress, decompress and detox with daily yoga classes: Yep, you know you've deserve this kind of bliss!
2. Get cultured : Consider that the world really is your grand classroom. Get yourself out there and learn about other cultures and become more interesting in your next dinner conversation with friends.
4. Earthing : Walking on bare earth like soil or sand for at least 20 minutes a day will strengthen your immune system. Doing it in paradiso makes it 100 times cooler.
5. Watching a raw food chef like Joao of Seeds of Life demonstrate why this high frequency food is super good for your whole being.
6. Make precious memories: Life is short. It's time you started collecting great moments, not things!
7. Just DO IT! When life gets crazy, you have two options. Take it or FILG. F it let's go! Then come back with a vengeance... renewed and ready to take on the universe.
FLOW will be back in Bali, Indonesia this June!
More details and registration at here.
All photos taken by Stephanie Dandan of Infinite Satori at #FlowBali 2014
Article lifted from http://dharmadream.blogspot.com/2015/04/7-real-good-reasons-why-you-should-flow.html