The purging continues as Dee cleanses energies and spaces in her ancestral home. People mistake her art installations as
"Hi Denine. Please get some help. Your posts are getting quite disturbing." - from eldest brother Dee weaves like Charlotte and her web. Dee creates and sanctifies rooms, walls and spaces thanks to the help of Dennis A Gonzales III Blar Blardony of Enlightened Guide and her yoga x Yogaatbp Digital Yoga Space x BodyTalk Philippines modalities. Despite the heavy downfall of judgement and discrimination from the world, Dee silently puts together this piece in less than 3 minutes. When she is done, she steps away to marvel at her "disturbing" masterpiece. A video and few photos and then takes it to the trash can. It is trash, after all. May her message prick you in ways that make you feel uncomfortable or upset even. This is not a laughing matter. And yes, it is a cry for "disturbing help". Why? Because shabu has penetrated into our homes. Taken over our families and friendships. Drugs have eaten all of us alive. Why.. or how? Because we are all too busy to care or ask for help. We turn a blind eye and put them all in boxes and barometers--- alcohol is legal and safe and shabu is chemical, illegal and dangerous. Dee was the same. But now she knows that they are all neatly organized in ONE BOX-- a box named DANGEROUS DEADLY SUBSTANCES. But the most detrimental of them all.. can you guess? Addiction to BUSY-NESS.![]() |
| #deecreates 9-13-23 PHT |
Too busy to call Too busy to care Too busy to ask Too busy to stare Too busy to help Too busy to yelp Too busy to cry Top busy, just die Die and leave my space Die and find your place You don't belong here I'm too busy, you're too near Too busy being busy Too busy being prissy Too busy, is that you? Too busy, it is true. Easier to ignore Easier to smile and whore Sell your soul, why don't you Too busy too busy, it's true Don't talk Dee. You're mad. Don't cry Dee. You're not sad. Don't dance Dee. It's silly. Don't sing Dee. You're no Swifty. Don't do this, and don't do that. Don't move, talk or cry, you silly little twat. Don't be Dee. Don't be free. Stay silent and listen to me. I know what's best. I've passed every single test. Trust me I'm older I know. Believe me Dee, this ain't a show. More mg, more meds for you. More seroquHELL, much more glue. Glue for your lips, glue for your hips. Swallow Dee, down it goes, as it whips. I am done. And I am sure. I am free and so demure. The world so cruel but full of tools. Thanks for reading Thanks for your love I'm flying free In wings of doves 🕊️ Xoxo #deewrites 9-14-2023 10:15am PHT


No comments:
Post a Comment