"Are you sleeping?"
"Are you eating well?"
"You don't seem to be taking good care of yourself."
"We all love you and want what WE think is best for YOU."
"Did you speak to your doctors?"
"Why are you so angry?"
"Why do you have so many enemies?"
"Why do you air your frustrations and fights for all to see? It makes YOU look sick."
"YOU are too much for ME. Please leave."
"I can't handle you. Show yourself out pls."
"I love you. And because I love you and know what's best for you, please follow me and do this, eat this, take this, accept this..."
"No one is against you. We all wanna put you away for OUR peace of mind."
"Don't tell anyone I told you this."
"Why aren't you listening to me?? You can trust me."
"Tell me all your stories.. all the dark juicy details. I can be your soundboard and I promise not to use any of them against you."
"Please."
"You came to my home to attack me! You should leave and go to doctors."
...deep deep sigh...


No comments:
Post a Comment