Clean and Serene

Sunday, August 13, 2023

#day387

 



Mama Dee getting kisses from my loves August 7, 2023
BF East, PQUE


"There is no force on Earth more powerful than a mother's love."
To have you both by my side through this giant leap of FAITH is a gift.
I am sane-est with you two. Yet others believe the whispers of demons dressed as friends.
How much persecution can a mother endure?
If Mother Mary watched her own son JC nailed to the cross and left to die in the scorching hot sun and not go completely mad, who am I to complain?
Mama Mary, mother of our dear sweet Jesus, teach me patience and grace. Hold me as I am defeated and abandoned by "friends" and "family" in this wonderful season of my life.
Father God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, all the angels and saints, be with me, hold me close. Protect my sons, their minds hearts and bodies from malice and deceit. Also shield and protect my heavenly husband, Bogey, from the dark side and all its fanciness. Keep him strong, sane, sober and stable to ride the hardest waves of our lives.
Amen.



  • Rita Bustamante
    You are not abandoned by God, in time you will see yourself growing strongest wiser and full of love. Stick to your children because they will always be your strength. They are God loving creature and they will fill you with love as you journey through… 
    See more
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Like
    • Reply
  • Corazon Kuku Lopez
    Amen. I join you in your prayers dear Dennise Accompanying you in your journey. Keep in touch. Much love from Ms Kuku.
    • Like
    • Reply
  • Bianca Atienza-Gutierrez
    Will have your special intentions when we pray every Saturday The novena to Our Lady of La Leche
    • Like
    • Reply
  • Katya Benitez
    Love you deng! You are one of the strongest people I know and one of the best mothers in the world. Hugs
    • Like
    • Reply
  • Jenny Quijano
    Im pray for you ma'am Denise mabaliksayi ang mga anak mo nakiita ko kung gaani mo kamahal a I cila benny at pax cila ang nagbibgay ng kalakasan mo . tatagan mo ang loob mo maam. ipag pray kita . Nothing imposeble pag C . Lord . Gagawa ng paraan. . maibalik cila Sayo....

No comments: