Walked into a cafe looking for a new friend but didn't know how she looked.
Instead of calling her, I walked to every woman sitting alone asking-- ,"Are you ..."
This lady looks up at me from what she was silently reading, with her silver hair and says, "No, I'm Tessie Tomas! Don't you know me??"
Higher powered stuff right there. I sat with her, held her hand, cried a little bit, got a nice tight loving maternal hug and even read her astrology lol. metal tiger Scorpio.
She said-- "I'll contact you when I wanna see you and Dee, please calm down. You got this. We all have horror stories, but we all overcame them and look, I'm still famous!"
So now, I'm done airing my dirty linen for your entertainment. I'm going to watch tita Tessie's show instead, eat my Cheetos, pet my kitty in my sacred bee hive space and pray for my mama dreams and goals to all come to fruition.
Dirty Linen-- @abscbn weeknights 9:30pm ! Tara, noood tayo! We may learn a thing or two in dealing with our little big dark dirty secrets!






No comments:
Post a Comment