BABY WEARING ROCKS!
Yummymummy Idda teaches us how to wear the Indigobaby's Pouch.
Parts of the Pouch
How to Put It On
Ways to Wear
Carrying for Bigger Babies
Proper Sizing Babywearing Tips
• Babies cry less: Babies that are carried and held
thrive better than those that aren’t.
• Babies learn more: Babies spend more time in the state
of quiet alertness .
• Babies are more organized: Heart rate and breathing
patterns improve with babywearing.
• Babies get 'humanized' earlier: Baby becomes aware of,
and learns from, all the subtle facial expressions, body
language, voice inflections and tones, breathing patterns,
and emotions of the caregiver.
• Babies are smarter: Babywearing helps the infant's
developing brain make the right connections.
Nurse ANYWHERE in uber yummymummy style with INDIGObaby's BONCHO!
Wear in 16 amazing ways to fit your needs, nursing or not, here we come!
Yummymummy Denise shows us how :P
It's like having 16 different outfits. A must-have for every yummymummy!
Benefits of Breastfeeding:
• Cost: It's free.
• Availability: Breast milk is readily available to a nursing yummyummy!
• Health: It can help your baby fight infection during the first few months, when he or she is particularly vulnerable.
• Digestibility: Breast milk is easy for babies to digest.
• Balance: It contains the perfect proportion of the nutrients your baby needs at any given point in his or her development.
• Bonding: Skin-to-skin closeness can strengthen the bond between mother and child.
• Maternal Health: Great way to take off those pregnancy pounds and stay fit.
UBER YUMMY THANKS TO:
Make Up: Jeri Carrillo
Production: Alia Vargas
Model: Yummymummy Idda Aguilar and Baby Wings Ivory AKA Vy (pouch video)
Yummymummy Denise (boncho video)
Props / Set Design: Dailyn Bacaoan