Vegetarian Dee

Monday, April 16, 2012

From my Kitten

April 13, 2012

My Darling Cousin's Speech for Us:

Bo and Benny have got to be the 2 luckiest guys in the world. they have someone like denine who actually knows what unconditional love means.

ever since we were kids, denine was termed "the spirit child" because she was genuine. she loved everyone, she was the easiest person to get along with and up to this day the only person in the world that I haven't fought with. she's always been there for family, whether they were immediate or extended. denine has inspired me in more ways than one. to the extent that I even wrote a story about her in high school and it was published in our school magazine.

den is family, not just a cousin but a sister and a friend. I'm so glad to have been a part of her life. when benny was born i taught her how to carry him, i babysat him at times, and would even sleep over in san juan, san lo, and alabang. remember new years eve at old Swiss inn?

Bo and Dee have been through their good times and bad times but I can proudly and honestly say that I've stood by my darling cousin all throughout. all the full flights in the world couldn't stop me from being here in person to tell the 3 of you that I love you and I wish you the best of years ahead. it finally happened and I'm so proud of you!

Deng, this is the best advice I can give you: if it feels right, go for it. take care of yourself all throughout. invest in your kids and they will reward you greatly. you're the best mom I know Deng, now your next mission is to be the best wife. you deserve to be happy.

love you always, Elisa :)




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSsdSw-XMU&feature=fvwrel

I love you Liz! THANK YOU for flying home to be with us!!

No comments: